Montana Countryside Tutorial – 2 Images – DOWNLOADABLE!
Image Edited: This video covers the complete edit from RAW SOOC file to finished edit on the pictured images. Camera settings, location and lighting information, and the equipment used in creating these images are included in the discussion during this video. I had so much fun working on these portraits of my 2 youngest children and can’t wait to share all of my secrets with you! I wanted these to bring back childhood memories of warm summer sunshine, running around barefoot, and being a carefree child.
Video Length: 38 minutes
Important Information (please read):
• Image is edited in this video without the use of any actions (aside from my luminosity masks action which is included in your download) or presets.
• All post-processing is done using LR5 and CS6. The steps taught should be easily translatable using other versions of Photoshop as well as ACR. I am not versed in Photoshop Elements or ACR, but this is what I have heard from past students who have attended one of my live online classes. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
• I would recommend having a basic understanding of working with layers and masks in Photoshop prior to purchasing.
• Recording and video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Videos and recordings may not be screen recorded, embedded, or shared in any way, shape, or form. Any copyright violations or unauthorized sharing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Still have questions? Please feel free to email me!