From Blah to Beautiful Watson Lake Tutorial – DOWNLOADABLE! ***PRE-SALE***
Image Edited: This video covers the complete edit from RAW SOOC file to finished edit on the pictured image. Camera settings, location and lighting information, and the equipment used in creating this image is included in the discussion during this video. I had so much fun working on this image! I had always loved this location, but the night I was there doing these photos was pretty uninspiring to put it mildly. It was overcast and very grey looking. These images have sat in my LR archives for nearly 4 years as I never did anything with them. I decided I wanted a challenge the other day, and wanted to see what I could do to breathe some life into this. I hope you enjoy it!
What Will You Learn?
- How to stitch multiple images in Photoshop
- Blending in a sky overlay in a natural way
- Using luminosity masks to enhance your editing
- How to breathe life into a dull image using creative techniques in Photoshop
Please Note: This is a PRE-SALE!!! The final downloadable tutorial will be emailed to you by Wednesday (July 21st, 2021) at 5pm MST. The price WILL increase once this tutorial goes live, so grab it now to save money!
Video Length: TBD
Important Information (please read):
• Image is edited in this video without the use of any actions (aside from my luminosity masks action which is included in your download) or presets.
• All post-processing is done using LR5 and CS6. The steps taught should be easily translatable using other versions of Photoshop as well as ACR. I am not versed in Photoshop Elements or ACR, but this is what I have heard from past students who have attended one of my live online classes. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
• I would recommend having a basic understanding of working with layers and masks in Photoshop prior to purchasing.
• Recording and video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Videos and recordings may not be screen recorded, embedded, or shared in any way, shape, or form. Any copyright violations or unauthorized sharing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Still have questions? Please feel free to email me!