July Live Webinar Recording
Class Length: Approximately 4 hours with a brief, 10 minute intermission
Images Edited: 5 complete edits as well as 2 bonus edits. Bonus edits cover black & white conversions, dropping in a sunset, as well as color enhancement of the red rocks. Images shown are images covered in this recording.
Important Information (please read):
• Live webinar recordings are just that – a recording of a previous live class. Class lengths vary slightly from class to class. During a live class, students communicate questions to me via a chat box. You will periodically hear me answering these questions during the recording even though you will not see the chat box that I see. You will be able to gain useful bonus information from these Q&A periods – I promise I am not talking to myself! 🙂
• The images edited during these recordings and videos may turn out slightly differently than those shown here. I do not use actions or presets in my editing, therefore, each time that I edit a certain image, it will come out with slight variations from previous edits.
• Images edited in videos and recordings are done without the use of any actions or presets.
• All post-processing is done using LR5 and CS6. The steps taught should be easily translatable using other versions of Photoshop as well as ACR. I am not versed in Photoshop Elements or ACR, but this is what I have heard from past students who have attended one of my live online classes. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
• My private Facebook mentoring group was only open for those who had attended a live class or workshop. Purchasing a video or recording does not grant access to this group. Since I no longer offer live webinars, this group has been closed.
• All videos and recordings sold here are NOT for beginners. If you do not know how to use masks and layers, you will likely be lost.
• Recording and video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• You may watch your purchased recording or video as many times as you please during your 180 day access period once purchase has been made. If you need a time extension, you can purchase one HERE.
• Videos and recordings are not available to those who do ANY mentoring of any kind.
• Videos and recordings are not available for purchase to anyone living within a 120 mile radius of Kingman, Arizona. This includes, but is not limited to Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder, Pahrump, Bullhead City, Laughlin, Lake Havasu City, Golden Valley, Kingman, and Fort Mohave.
• Products are NOT available to anyone who has been a photography client of LJHolloway Photography.
• I reserve the right to refuse the sale of my videos and recordings to anyone for any reason with a refund provided.
• Your account on my video site must be manually approved by me – I am very fast but please be patient and do not immediately email asking where your video is – I will approve it as soon as I see it. Once your account is approved, you can access your video by LOGGING IN to your account, and clicking on ‘Watch Your Videos’ in the menu at the top of your screen. You can select your purchased video(s) from there. Thank you!
Still have questions? Please feel free to email me!