I am releasing an overlay that will help you achieve one of my very favorite tricks to add a warm hazy glow, or insert a realistic sun into your images!
Important Information (please read):
• This overlay was designed to work with Photoshop versions CS2 and newer. I see no reason this would not work with Photoshop Elements, but it has not been tested with Elements. Purchases are made at your own discretion.
• All overlays, actions, and videos are not available for purchase to anyone living within a 120 mile radius of Kingman, Arizona. This includes, but is not limited to Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder, Pahrump, Bullhead City, Laughlin, Lake Havasu City, Golden Valley, Kingman, and Fort Mohave.
• Products are NOT available to anyone who has been a photography client of LJHolloway Photography.
• All purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
A Few Helpful Tips:
• For best results, start with a clean processed, properly exposed color image.
• Simply use your move tool in Photoshop to drag the sun onto your image. The sun can be placed anywhere on your image that you like. If you need to make it bigger or smaller, simply hit Control-T (Command-T on a Mac), hold down your shift key, and drag the corners to make the sun larger or smaller until it looks just right!
• Please note, your download will expire after 14 days – PLEASE make sure that you download your overlay prior to it’s expiration!
Have FUN and enjoy!! 🙂
Still have questions? Please feel free to email me!